Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ROCK OF FOUNDATION


Dear One,
The foundation of any family relationship is love: husband's love for his wife, wife's love for her husband, parents' love for their children, children's love for parents, lovers' love for each over. So every relationship must have love as its foundation.
Unless a person knows that he is loved by another family member, there is no firm foundation on which to base the strength of their relationship. Unless there is knowledge of that love, there is nothing to fall back on when the storms of life come. But, if there is a firm knowledge of the steadfastness of his parents' love for him, then he can withstand every tumultuous wind. His feet stay firmly fixed in that foundation of love.
Also, My children must be firm in the revelation of My love for them because it is the basis of all revelation.
When you are firmly established in My love for you, then you are not tossed about by every wind of doctrine.
When you are firmly established in My love for you, there is no fear because the perfection of the knowledge of My love for you casts out all fear because there is no fear of retribution. There is only the calming, soothing, joyful, comforting, stable, peaceful assurance that you are My prized child, worthy of My protection, My guidance, My tutoring and My unconditional love for you. That is the firm foundation that I give you.
Knowing that I love you unconditionally will chase every wolf away from your door.
Love, God
Ephesians 4:14 & 15; I John 4:13-19; Ephesians 3:16-19

revpatrickcomerford.blogspot.com/2008/08/rock

No comments: