Friday, September 11, 2009

WISDOM CONQUERS


Dear One,
The important thing about hearing My words and heeding My wisdom is that it's never the same every time. You must know that there are different ingredients involved in every situation, different players, different beliefs, different personalities, different scenarios, different generational spirits, different behaviors. That's why My wisdom in solving each problem in every situation is unique, because of the presence of different ingredients. My insight into the proper solution for everything is different, not because of Me but because of the elements present in the situation. My solutions are tailor made for each situation. One solution won't fit them all, it will only fit a particular one.
Hearing My insight, My wisdom, My knowledge and My workable solutions will enable you to get to the inner workings of every situation and understand it. Along with the insight, wisdom, knowledge and solutions will come My Mighty Power to positively affect your part of the outcome, which will always be a perfect solution.
Every good father provides help for his children. I am always waiting for your invitation to share My insight, wisdom, knowledge and solutions with you. Take time from your busy life and your worrisome mind to come to Me for My words of comfort. I'm always there waiting for you.
Love, God
Matthew 6:25-34; John 14:17&18;John 16:13-15

www.consciouslivingfoundation.org/
Remove frame

No comments: