Friday, September 18, 2009

PEACE PLANTS



Dear One,
You have seen in churches the ritual of "passing the peace."
It is actually possible to do that in your daily life without it being a religious ritual.
When you are truly peaceful, the spirits of peace that emanate from you and surround you can actually be passed on to others.
Peace can be felt because it is a spiritual emotion that also be transferred by speech and action.
When a person's voice has the resonate sound of peace, then peace passes on to others.
Likewise, when a person's voice speaks turmoil, the turmoil is passed on to others.
Speaking peace is actually speaking My kingdom, My family traits into the earth because peace is in the atmosphere of My heaven.
My Son always spoke peace. That's why He was called the Prince of Peace.
My angels always speak peace to My children.
You must speak peace to everyone and then that will spread My kingdom in the earth.
Love and peace come from Me and they are available to be spread in the earth.
Spread peace seeds everywhere you go and you will see peace prevail in the earth.
Love, God
Isaiah 9:6; Luke 1:77-79; John 14:17 & 27; John 16:33; John 20:21

No comments: