Wednesday, September 23, 2009

JOY WORDS


Dear One,
Enjoy every state of life in which you find yourself, the good and the not so good, knowing that the not so good times are going to change to good ones with cooperation between you, your prayers and Me and My angels who work in your behalf. There is no "maybe" about it, it's always yea and amen, so be it.
Therefore, you can rejoice, enjoy life and have joy even in the situations that are not so good or not so perfect at the time because you know My promises and My blessings, and you know that imperfect situations are on the way to perfection.
Yes, I did promise you a rose garden when I promised you that the results of your choosing to heed My voice is that you will be blessed in every area of your life. So continue to rejoice, enjoy every situation and have joy at all times and in all seasons and at every occasion.
You are My beloved child and that, in itself, is something about which you can forever rejoice.
Love, God
Matthew 5:10-12; Luke 6:22-23 Luke 10:20; II Corinthians 11:16

No comments: