Monday, September 28, 2009

PATIENCE PAYS OFF


Dear One,
Sometimes it takes a long time for certain prayers to be answered. You must consider the time it takes to change the thinking of the people involved. I cannot do anything in the situation that is against the wills of other people. Very often my angels must repeat and repeat and repeat thought patterns into their minds before they get the message that y0u and I want them to hear, either to change their direction or change their minds or change their actions.
Sometimes we have to organize the appearance of books or newspapers into their lives so that there will be confirmation of what I am trying to impress upon them visually as well as the messages the angels are speaking into their minds.
Sometimes I also have to move people into their paths who will speak truths to them that I am trying to get across. So sometime it takes time. But each step is necessary before the whole scenario can come together to deliver the answers to your payers.
Be sure that you do not put stumbling blocks in the way of My work so there will not be delays in My work. When you do impede My work by bad attitudes, anger, strife, bad thoughts and words, then I have to repair the breeches created by those impositions before I can do My work.
Stay in an attitude of love, joy, mercy and kindness so that your prayers can be expeditiously answered.
Work with Me, not against Me. You must take care of the business of love while I take care of My business of working miracles in the situation.
Love, God
I Timothy 1:11; II Timothy 3:10; Titus 2:2; Hebrews 6:12

No comments: