Monday, September 7, 2009

LOVER OF THE UNLOVEABLE


Dear One,
It really isn't very hard for you to determine to love every person unconditionally. The way to do that is to look at every person as the love of My life, just like you are the love of My life.
Regardless of their personal problems, you must know that their spirits are precious in my sight because My life is in them.
Look at every person as the temple of My Spirit. Even though their bodies and minds may be offensive to you, their spirits house My life. They are your sisters and brothers, your family in the earth.
Families accept each person as valuable and they are honored for their lineage, not their actions or their opinions.
Love is your motivation because it is in your blood.
Love is in the red and white corpuscles of your spirit because I am in your spirit. Anything that is not of love is not of Me.
I am the lover of every man.
Love, God
Romans 5:6; Romans 5:8-11; II Corinthians 5:14-17; Romans 5:5

www.watercure2.org/images/dog_balls.jpg

No comments: