Thursday, September 17, 2009

SPIRITUAL ADVICE

Dear One,
When you learn a lesson, learn it will. When you don't learn it and act upon it, it will come back to bite you.
If you find that no one is interested in your wisdom, keep it to yourself or you will be torn apart and chewed up by the person with whom you share it.
I never give My wisdom unless it is requested. If it isn't requested, My children would reject it so I keep it to Myself, too, until the time that they are open to receive My insight.
When you ask for My wisdom, please heed the advice and act upon it. If not, you will repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
Your spiritual enemies will tempt you so that they can rob you of the wisdom you hear from Me. That is why heeding My advice and acting upon it is so important, so that you don't assist in the event of your own robbery by giving over your joy, love and peace to the enemy.
My advice to love your enemies and do good to those who spitefully use you is always true and it is given for your benefit so that you will not join with the enemy in defeating yourself. If you react in anger, sowing strife, then you have already lost that battle. When you react with love and forgiveness, you have won that battle.
I'm with you in every battle when you follow My advice and use My weapons, praying in the Spirit and doing to others as you would have them do to you. You are always a winner when you do those things. Your Heavenly Father knows how things work!
Love, God
Matthew 5:44; John 10:10; I John 3:8

No comments: