Sunday, September 6, 2009

JOY UNSPEAKABLE


Dear One,
The joy you have from your earthly family is infinitesimal compared to the joy I gain from My family.
You see good and bad but you capitalize on the good.
I see good because I look on the heart, the spirit, so I see joy-producing things so that I overflow with My joy at the adventures of My family.
I rejoice with you just like you rejoice with your family. I cry with you just like you cry with your family.
We are all connected and it is wonderful to see the enjoyment that you get from others.
Rejoice about the good things that happen and the good will overcome the bad.
You see the areas that need prayers and you engage quickly in prayers for the individual and the situation. I join with you in those prayers and then we will accomplish great things.
I desire what you desire. I want what you want for your family.
I am not opposed to your desires and your wants. I am in unity with you for the good results so they will appear in your life.
I am always in agreement for the best for your family and every family on earth.
Love, God
John 10:10; III John 2; I Peter 1:7

www.episcopalcafe.com/art/joy1_500x420.jpg

No comments: