Monday, September 21, 2009

WHO'S THE BOSS?


Dear One,
Declare the fulfillment of your dreams and desires.
You are the master of your life and your world because I live in you. You are the head of authorities in the earth because I gave men the authority in the beginning of the world when I told him to subdue the earth.
You have whatever you declare, good or bad,
You are the love-giver so you can attract all manners of love to you.
You are the gift-giver so you can attract all manners of My gifts to you.
You are the wisdom-sharer so you can attract all manners of wisdom to you.
It sounds to Me like you are the one who determines the extent of your sadness and the extent of your happiness, according to the seeds that you sow in the earth.
My angels are willing to work with you in enhancing your happiness when you cooperate with Me, receiving My wisdom, My directions, My knowledge and My love. Love is always the key.
Sing this song: Make this is the date
The date that my fate
From heaven comes straight
Through earth's portal gates.
Expect My fate to be attracted to you now that We are One.
Love God
Deuteronomy 30:15-20; John 10:10; II Peter 2-8

No comments: