Friday, August 13, 2010

FREE, INDEED


Dear One,
The word "spirit" connotes freedom.
When you hear the word "spirit" you visualize freedom from earthly restrictions. You are a spirit and you are free from earthly encumbrances that would cause you to be time oriented, to be earthly-cause minded, to be mindful of burdens, to be mindful of the opinions of others, and to be limited by earthly expectations.
Only when your citizenship changes from knowing you are a spirit to thinking you are only a body do you become mindful of the temporal, earthly matters in which you become burdened with worries, in emotional bondage to people, to things, to religions, to philosophies and to causes and opinions.
Freedom is the total lack of encumbrances, the lack of boundaries which restrict you from being the person I created you to be.
I desire that you have complete freedom from the past and that you become free to enjoy My blessings that I have for your future.
If you continue to hold on to the hurts of the past or your failures of the past or the failings of others, then you are not free to enjoy My plans that I have for your future.
Jesus died that you might be free from the things that burden you and harass you and dominate you. We sent the Holy Spirit so that He would lead you into all truth. His Truth will set you free from the burdens, harassments and other things that dominate you.
I said, "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed." Walk and live in My freedom.
Love, God
John 8:36;II Corinthians 4:17 & 18; I Corinthians 2:11

No comments: