Friday, August 6, 2010

POSITIVE IMAGES


Dear One,
Images are important. People are reflected images of their parents.
Children reflect images of their parents, positive or negative.
A person continues to reflect those images unless he meets a person who become his mentor, and then he reflects other images, positive or negative.
The greatest change comes when you meet Me and you have a new image to reflect. There is a supernatural change when you meet Me, because when My Spirit comes into your life you become a new person with My life changing Spirit inside of you. Then you have new images to reflect.
The more you get to know Me, the more like Me you become.
However, if you only know what religious mentors say about Me and if they portray religious images rather than true images of Me, then you are again reflecting other people, not Me, and there will be negative images mixed in with some positive images.
When you know Me intimately and when you reflect My image in your life, then you love other people just like I do and you value each person's uniqueness. You refuse to mold yourself and others into a false idea of My image. When you know Me and reflect Me, then you allow others to be free from your judgment. The result is that you are also not judged. I'm eager to hear people say about My children that they are My images and that if they have seen them they have seen Me. It makes this Father proud.
Love, God
Matthew 5:16; John 5:10; John 14:9-12; I John 4:14-16; Ephesians 3:14-19.

No comments: