Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND APPROVAL


Dear One,
I created man in My image in the beginning. We exchanged love because I am love. In the beginning man was love.
When man listened to satan, then he lost his feeling of being loved because his fellowship with Me was severed.
However, because we once shared the highest degree of love before the fellowship was broken, all men crave three things: love, acceptance and approval. Those are the true soul foods.
With the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus and then his sending of the Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by men, now it is possible for men to again receive My love, My unconditional acceptance and My approval from within himself.
There are many people who do not know that they can have what their souls crave because they don't know the truth. It is the obligation of each one of My children to show the true meaning of love, acceptance and approval to the unloved, the unaccepted and the unapproved. People will not know it is possible to have what their souls crave unless My children become My image again and freely give the nourishment for the souls that I gave to every person through Jesus and I give now through the Holy Spirit.
Let all men know that I love them just they way they are, that I accept them just the way they are, and that I approve of them just the way they are. You can do that by showing My love, My acceptance and My approval.
I extend the same grace to you, pouring into you My love, My acceptance and My approval. Now you must extend it to others so that they will know that I love, accept and approve of them.
Love, God
Ephesians 2:5; Colossians 2:13 & 14; I John 4:19-21

No comments: