Monday, August 16, 2010

WORDS ARE POWERFUL


Dear One,

My words to you are Spirit and they are Life to you. They bring healing to your spirit, soul and body when they are delivered by My Holy Spirit. They have the power to change you and then change your family because of the change in you.
Jesus spoke so eloquently about the value of My words. Not only did He say they are Spirit and Life,but he said that you are cleansed by the words that I speak to you. He related it to pruning a tree of its diseased limbs. Those limbs would be detrimental to the tree by sucking the life out of the tree, so they must be pruned, cut off.
I will tell you what detrimental habits, detrimental behaviors, detrimental thoughts and detrimental attitudes need to be pruned so that you will be healthy and successful in all areas of your life.
The changes are highlighted by Me and then we can work together to prune them from your life. Think how beautiful a tree is when diseased branches are pruned. Beauty is restored. The same thing happens when you allow My words to begin the pruning process, allowing you to bear the beautiful fruit of love, joy, peace, faith, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience. Then you can share your fruit with others and enrich their lives like My Words have enriched yours.
Love, God
Matthew 7:17; Matthew 12:33; Luke 6:44

No comments: