Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GUARANTEED SUCCESS


Dear One,
Success is very basic when you know that it is the guarantee of your relationship with Me, the end result of our Oneness. There is a spiritual law, or truth, of cause and effect. Oneness with Me is the cause, and success in every area of your life is the effect.
I said through Jesus that if you would seek My Kingdom and My righteousness that everything would be added to you. I did not exclude anything. I included all spirit, soul and body benefits.
Oneness with Me provides all of the necessary atmospheric and spiritual climates to produce everything that will enhance your life.
I will provide love, peace, joy, patience, goodness, mercy, faith and kindness through the Holy Spirit in you.
I will lead and guide you into the still waters of life and I will show you how to access spiritual, mental and physical prosperity.
I will give you My gifts of healing, miracles, words of wisdom and knowledge, My spiritual language, interpretation of that language and I will give you supernatural faith.
I will lead you around obstacles that are traps set by your enemy to cause you to have problems in your life.
I will tell you what to say because you will hear Me saying the words in your thoughts before you speak.
I will show you what to do because you will see Me do them in your mind before you make a decision.
I will protect you from harm because I will show you snares that are planned against you so that you can avoid them.
I will give you insight into all people and all affairs of your life.
I will show you the right choices to make.
I will take what is mine and show it to you in ways that you can't miss the appearance of them.
I will do more than any earthly father can do. Earthly fathers are limited in all areas. I am not limited in any area and I willingly share the knowledge, wisdom and insight with all of My children who will listen and heed them.
I have provided everything necessary to life and godliness. All you have to do is listen to me, follow My guidance and you will have guaranteed success.
Love, God
II Peter 1:3-10

No comments: