Friday, August 27, 2010

LIFE SOURCE


Dear One,

Life sources, people have different life sources. One person may have a life source from sports. Another may have a life source from physical exercises. Another may have a life source from mental exercises, reading, working puzzles, occupational interests. Another person may have a life source from alcohol, drugs, religious rituals or food. There are many avenues of life sources.
The only true source of life that is effective, balanced and completely fulfilling comes from My life within you. I gave My Holy Spirit so that you can have the Holy Spirit, who is My Life Source, within you. Every person has the option of refusing or accepting My life source.
You must realize that the gift of the Holy Spirit to you is My Life, which brings life more abundantly into your own life.
Explore new ways for My Life to benefit you because I live within you. When you allow Me to be your life source you will find that every area of your life is blessed and I will amplify the abundant life within you and around you.
The benefits are endless. Make My Life your life source and you will find that you will be blessed beyond your wildest imaginations.

Love, God
Matthew 13:11 & 12; John 10:10; Ephesians 3:20

No comments: