Saturday, August 14, 2010

FREEDOM FROM NEGATIVE ATTITUDES


Dear One,

Freedom has many faces.
I desire that you enjoy freedom from the opinions and judgments of others. I said, "What is man that you are mindful of him?"
When you are one with Me and know My love and approval of you, and when you are led by My Spirit, then you are not mindful of the opinions of others because you are free to be yourself, loved and enjoyed by Me.
I desire that you become free from preconceived religious ideologies which have bound you to erroneous ideas about My nature and personality. I created you a spirit with the ability to intimately know Me. We can know each other personally without the interference of another person's opinion about Me or about you.
I desire that you become free from worry and fear because they are indications of your being earthly minded rather than spiritually minded. Worry and fear are indications of a limited mind which is only conscious of earthly thoughts and attitudes. I would rather that you have a free mind which soars like the eagle, far above the earth, capturing My thoughts and attitudes instead of the negative attitudes of other people.
You are free because I made you free. Take intense delight in your freedom from anything that makes you earthly minded.
The opinions of other people make you earthly minded, causing your emotions to curse you with sadness and depression. Be conscious of My thoughts and opinions about you, which is that you are as the apple of My eye.
Love, God
Galatians 5:1; Job 8:4; Psalm 115:12; Isaiah 26:3

No comments: