Sunday, August 1, 2010

SPIRITUAL PANORAMA

Dear One,
Learning to lean on Me is learning to depend on my expertise in all your affairs, in your work, your family, your friendships, your entertainment. I am interested in every area of your life and I have necessary insights into every area. I know how to make your life the abundant life that I promised.
When you lean to your own understanding you are frequently too close to the forest and you can't see and appreciate the trees, or you are so lost in the forest you can't find your way out because of your limited vision.
My understanding is infinite because I am at a magnificent vantage point where I can see the whole scenario relating to your life. I can see the pitfalls, which I will lead you to avoid. I can see the unencumbered paths that you can take where there is safety and protection, as well as success and prosperity.
Even your spiritual vision is tunnel vision without the guidance of the Holy Spirit. With My guidance, through Him in you, you have panoramic vision, the ability to see and discern the right directions, the right decisions, the right plans and the right words to speak.
Remember that My Holy Spirit prayers are the right prayers to pray at all times and will see astounding results.
You have a powerful guide called the Holy Spirit. Take advantage of his gifts to you which will make your life abundantly blessed.
Love, God
John 14:25-27; John 16:7-15

No comments: