Saturday, July 31, 2010

PERSONAL TUTOR


Dear One,
Children love to sit and listen to their parents and other elders tell stories. The elders try to weave life principles into the stories that the children need to learn.
When I told those types of stories through Jesus they were called parables. Those parables pertained to areas of life that people could easily understand.
I am still speaking in parables to My children when I demonstrate principles of My Kingdom to each individual child of mine through his or her private tutor, the Holy Spirit. I explain things in a way that only you can understand because of your experiences, your personality and your background.
Jesus said of the Holy Spirit, "When the Counselor comes He will guide you into all truth."
Jesus said that because he could only speak parables to the outer ear of a man to teach My principles, but that He would send the Holy Spirit to live within men and He would write My words on the heart of every man who submits His mind for the instructions.
The words that My Holy Spirit uses were called "mighty" by Jesus because He can individualize every truth, every word of wisdom, every word of knowledge, every insight and every word of truth to every individual in a personal way that only that person can completely understand.
Every word spoken by My Holy Spirit to a person is personal. Because it is personal it has great worth to each person and it frees him from mental, physical and spiritual bondage.
My words to you are still spirit and life. They come to you through My Spirit within you, and they teach and train and guide you by My instructions in ways to live the most wonderful life that you can only imagine right now.
Don't seek to hear ABOUT Me. Seek to hear FROM Me through the Holy Spirit's wonderful, wise, individualized words to you. He knows how to explain all of My ways and truths to you so that you can understand. He is a wonderful teacher. You can have hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second instructions from Me through My Holy Spirit and you will find joy, peace, and love far above what you can dare think or imagine.
Love, God
John 14:25-27; John 15:25-27; John 16:12-15

No comments: