Friday, July 9, 2010

LOVE GIVES

Dear One,
Many people want to show forth my power because of the attention it gets them.
Not many want to show forth My love, because then the attention is on others.
The secret is to show forth My power with My love and to give all attention to others rather than yourself.
Consider yourself invisible by only listening to My words that I speak to you from the Holy Spirit inside of you and you will not crave the attention of others..
You will not need attention when you are ministering love to others because you are not the center of attention. The other people are the center of attention because of their need for love.
Love does not seek its own but it seeks good for others, ministering love and My gifts of the Spirit to them to meet their needs, whether they need the gifts of healing, miracles, wisdom, knowledge, salvation, faith or earthly goods.
Love always gives. I love the world so much that I gave My Son to it and He gave His life for it. The Holy Spirit gives My gifts when there is a need. We all give. We're a family, so we all give. You're a member of the family of Love, so continue to give love to everyone you meet.
Love, God
John 3:16; Luke 6:38; I Corinthians 13: 4-8

No comments: