Wednesday, July 7, 2010

THE HEAVENS ARE REAL


Dear One,
Relish every report that you hear about the activity in the heavens, the activities of the angels and the activities that I facilitate.
Each report brings the reality of the existence of the heavens and the reality of all the beings in the heavens. The more you hear, the more you trust its reality.
Until you know that spiritual beings exist and are either working for you or against you, you will not know the battle to which you are called, the battle between My forces and the forces of evil. The souls of people are at stake, also the health of people, both mental and physical. The financial stability of people are at stake. The relationships of people are at stake, family and friends. Job securities are at stake. Everything that pertains to My children is affected by your knowledge of the spiritual dimension around you in which the cloud of witnesses exists and move and have their being. It is reality and it is forever because it holds the fabric from which the earth was created by Me.
To know Me is to know the existence of My heavenly home and My host of angels.
The Holy Spirit will reveal to you the existence of the evil one and He will reveal to you the power that you have over all the evil that exists in your world.
Thing s temporal are made from things eternal, I said. I was teaching about the spiritual dimension. Receive from My Holy Spirit revelation about things eternal in My heaven and you will understand faith even more.
Love, God
Hebrews 11: 1-3; Hebrews 12:1 & 2; John 10:10; II Corinthians 4:18

No comments: