Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TRUSTWORTHY


Dear One,

To believe Me is to know Me and to know that I am trustworthy. You must know that I am worthy of your trust. Trust can only be present when you know Me intimately enough to know My character, My love and My power.
You cannot trust a stranger or a mere acquaintance, but you can only trust someone whom you know intimately because he has proven himself to you repeatedly. That's why some of My children have no problem with faith, they know Me so intimately that they can trust and rely on Me wholeheartedly.
I know you intimately, even down to counting the hairs on your head. You can know Me by spending time with Me, just One on One.
Every good Dad wants time with his child. I desire time with you so that you can find Me trustworthy.
Love, God
Matthew 10:30 & 31; John 17: 21; Philippians 3:10; Ephesians 3:18 & 19

No comments: