Saturday, July 24, 2010

THE ULTIMATE GIVER


Dear One,
I gave Jesus as My gift to the world. Then I gave My Holy Spirit as My gift to the world. Now you can be My gift to the world with the Holy Spirit ministering through you.
You can be my gift of love to the unloved.
You can be My gift of joy to the sad in heart.
You can be My encourager to the discouraged.
You can be hope to the hopeless.
You can be peace to the people in turmoil.
You can be faith to people in fear.
You can deliver all of My gifts to the people in need because I have made you the servant of My gifts.
Stay in unity with Me and I will meet the needs of others through you without effort on your part. I will use your hands and your mouth and your arms as you yield them to Me for My use. You will find that your needs will be met as I meet needs through you.
Everybody wins when you distribute My gifts. I win because I have found a willing distributor. You win because it's blessed to give. And others win because they become acquainted with Me through you.
Love, God
John 2:16; Acts 1: 4 &5; I Corinthians 12:4-11

No comments: