Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DIVERSE MUSICAL EFFECTS


Dear One,
The music of the heavens will thrill your spirit and cause you to soar to great spiritual heights.
Spiritual music in the earth will thrill your spirit and cause you to soar to great spiritual heights.
Religious and secular music that is centered in the emotions will cause emotional swings rather than times of glorious retreat.
You know what emotional music is, it's music that tells about trials and tribulations and hurt feelings and loss. Emotional music glorifies the horrors of life.
Spiritual music glorifies My ability to take you out of the horrors, trials and tribulations. Spiritual music tells about how I heal your hurt feelings and restore your loss.
Spiritual music points you upward and onward.
Emotional music points your downward and backward.
Sing about My restoration, My salvation, My goodness and love toward all men. Sing about My powers and abilities to transform anything bad into everything good.
Love, God
Psalm 9; Psalm 19; Psalm 27;

No comments: