Saturday, July 10, 2010

RELEASE FROM JUDGMENT


Dear One,
Love is forgiveness.
When you refuse to forgive, you make yourself perpetually responsible by holding the event earthbound.
When you forgive, you release the event to the heavens to be dealt with there. I can handle it much better than humans can because I look on the spirit of the person, not on the flesh. I know the motivation, the intention, the spiritual weakness and other things that precipitated the event. That's why I forgive so easily.
When you refuse to forgive, the event is magnified, the demonic activity is magnified and the judgment and punishment are magnified because more blame is placed and more deception occurs. It grows at an alarming speed because of the attention you have given to the event and the person. That's why I said not to let the sun go down on your anger. Immediate forgiveness diminished the effects of an action, spiritually, mentally and physically. Then health is not affected, both mental health and physical health. Also, you do not suffer from the separation from Me that judgment brings. I never leave you nor forsake you, but judging others creates a barrier between us so that you cannot hear My loving words to you because you are too consumed with reliving a disturbing situation. Forgiveness releases you from judgment just like it releases the other person from judgment.
There was a good reason for Me to tell My children over and over again about forgiving others. I taught it to protect them from demonic judgment overcoming them.
Love freely and forgive freely so that you will enjoy the abundant life that I have promised you.
Love, God
Romans 4:6-8; Ephesians 4:22; Colossians 2:13-15; Colossians 3: 17

No comments: