Sunday, July 11, 2010

TRUTH ALWAYS FREES


Dear One,
The mysteries of the heavens belong to you and to all of My children.
People seek for truth in many different ways, by various avenues, but Truth has always been available by and through My Holy spirit.
It has always been easy to find Truth, and the directions have been in My instruction book, the Bible, for many years. I instructed My children to seek My kingdom and I instructed them to ask for and receive My Holy spirit, who is the Spirit of Truth. Many men have not believed Me nor have they followed My instructions and so they continue to seek without finding.
Even though men seek Truth, some are afraid of it because it is always unfamiliar to the human mind. Also, men think that Truth will require something of them of which they are not willing to do.
Truth never requires anything of you except that you seek it, and then you shall find it. The result of finding it is that it frees you. Remember I said that Truth will make you free. So the only thing that men will give up as a result of My Truth are the shackles that bind them.
Continue to seek Me and to seek Truth and you will see My Kingdom and all of its hidden secrets open wide for you to receive and appreciate. Complete freedom will be the result.
Love, God
Matthew 8:31 & 32; Matthew 6:33; John 14:17; John 16:13-15

No comments: