Tuesday, July 6, 2010

JOYFUL RESULTS TO PRAYERS


Dear One,
Standing in the gap for you was the greatest joy that Jesus experienced. He knew that giving of himself in intercession for you would bring enormous results in your life and the lives of all human beings.
You must develop the same attitude, which is intercession for the joy of it, because the victory is already guaranteed when you merely begin to pray. Failure will only come if y0u refuse to participate in the battles for other people. If a person does not know how to intercede and you refuse to intercede, then you hand the person over to the enemy for his victory because of reluctance to speak My Holy Spirit led words in prayers.
Remember that the world was fashioned and formed with My Words, and situations and circumstance will continue to be formed and fashioned in the lives of people by My Words spoken through your mouth.
I know it is an awesome responsibility, but you must be comforted by the fact that I have commissioned you to stand in the gap. I have given you the weapons and I have guaranteed the victory. There should be no reluctance when you know that I have already guaranteed the end result, and that you only need to make use of My weapons, the sword of the Spirit.
When you stand in the gap by interceding, do so until you can say, "It is finished," just like Jesus did. Overwhelming joy will come as a result.
Love, God
Ephesians 6:13-19; Hebrews 12:2-4

No comments: