Monday, July 26, 2010

UNFAMILIAR GOLD


Dear One,
The statement you make to me of, "Where would I be without you," is a wonderful affirmation of your dependency upon Me and My spiritual gifts.
The really pertinent statement is where are you with Me now?
Where you are, I'm there with you. Wherever I am, you are here with Me. I reside in the earth inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit, so wherever you are, I'm there; wherever I am, you're there.
You can always imagine that you are with Me in the heavens and you can image that I am with you in the earth. Then you will be moved and motivated by My power if you mentally stay in communion with Me.
Things and people of the earth are only temporal and there is no power in that. You had years of living the temporal life, depending upon earthly answers, and it was full of frustrations, unhappiness, loss of control, grief, disappointment and anger.
You can return to the days before the earth when you lived with Me in the heavens where all of the fruit of the Spirit prevailed.
It's still your choice whether to be Spirit minded or flesh minded. The right choice will take you out of the earthly limits and speed you into the enormous possibilities of My kingdom. The only responsibility I place upon you is choice. You have the right to choose My knowledge and wisdom and insight in every situation in order to bring the best result.
Remember when I told you that you have the choice between familiar garbage and unfamiliar gold. You always choose the gold. The gold is familiar now to you rather than the garbage in which you lived for years.
Encourage others to choose gold rather than garbage. Garbage never gave you the opportunity to succeed and it never will. Only the gold of My insight and power will overcome everything the enemy can throw at you.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 30:19; Psalm 1:1-6; Galatians 5:18-24

No comments: