Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SPIRIT LED


Dear One,
Never doubt that you will not have the right words to say in a situation, or the wisdom, knowledge and leading to make the right decision.
When you walk in the Spirit and are led by the Spirit, every attribute of My personality is at your disposal when needed, and My words are yours, My wisdom and knowledge insight are yours. There is no struggle to walking in the Spirit. It is natural to you because of your heritage from Me.
Only fear and confusion can block My leading. You know how to keep fear and confusion out of your life, by commanding that they leave you and go to hell where they belong. There is no longer room for them in your life because of the revelation of My love for you. It must be perfected in your life.
Constant attention to My Spirit is easy when, "Your mind is stayed on Me," when you reason with Me about everything.
You know that the human mind is limited in knowledge, so you know to seek My wisdom and knowledge in all things.
I love to lead you beside the still waters of peace, to lead you to places of rest and relaxation. That is part of your inheritance, perfect peace, the peace that passes human understanding. It's the spiritual commodity for which every man longs. It's available to you when you keep My words and My insight on your mind at all time, seeking My wisdom in all things.
Love, God
Psalm 26:3 & 4; Isaiah 1:18 & 19; I John 4:18; John 16:13

No comments: