Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PEACE OF MIND


Dear One,
Keeping peace with people is easy if you keep peace within your own mind.
Keeping peace within your mind is easy when you know the activities that I preform in the heavens, with the help of angelic forces, is real and permanent. What you see happening in your own life that is negative are only temporary and changeable.
If you will begin to visualize My forces working for you to bring the very best in every area of life to you, then you will have immovable peace, the peace that passes understanding.
My peace, given to you, increases with every revelation you have. My peace is based on your knowing that I am constantly working in your behalf to bless you, to give you the desires of your heart.
Cooperate with Me by walking in the Spirit where My peace resides, and keep free from all conflict, opposition, doubt and unbelief.
Peace can rule in your heart. Draw on its power.
Love, God
Philippians 4;7; Colossians 3:15; Hebrews 1:7

No comments: