Thursday, July 15, 2010

POWER TO MEET NEEDS

Dear One,
My power is always available to do good for you and for all of My children.
My love is always ready to meet every need.
You must know that where there is a need and when a person desires that I meet that need, then My power is always available to meet that need because of My love for you.
Submit yourself to My voice from inside of you, perceiving My wisdom and insight about the situation so that you will have peace.
I said that I would not leave you comfortless, and in that I also meant that I will never leave you without the wisdom and knowledge of how to help My power to be manifested in any and every situation.
My Holy Spirit is comfort. He is wisdom. He is knowledge. He is power, My power in the earth. He exists in the earth to meet the needs of My creation.
I will -- repeating that -- I will meet every need as you submit yourself to Me. for my effective ways. Never doubt My desire to meet every need.
Love, God
John 14:15-21; John 16:7-15

No comments: