Monday, July 19, 2010

SUPERNATURAL UNDERSTANDING

Dear One,

Lean on Me and My understanding because your understanding is cloudy. It is only partial understanding of any situation or any circumstance or any person. Your mind is limited because of the knowledge of good and evil which shuts off the constant flow from My mind to your mind. Now with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit you can receive My knowledge, My wisdom and My understanding as it is needed and every time it is sought.
There is no end to My insight into things which pertain to you and to other people. I deeply desire to see every man freed from bondage, and I will always endeavor to get freedom to all men through giving My understanding to those who seek Me and My ways. It's always so simple, just listening to get the right diagnosis for each individual situation and each individual circumstance. My designs for deliverance are impossible for men to obtain unless they decide to seek them from Me. Then they are freely given and eagerly received.
Think about it, every time you receive My words in the form of understanding and insight, you become more and more free to enjoy the abundant life I have given you, a life where miracles are every day occurrences.

Love, God
II Corinthians 3: 17; John 16:13-15; Matthew 7:8 & 9; James 1:5-8

No comments: