Friday, July 2, 2010

HONOR BY LISTENING


Dear On,
When you are amazed at Me and My works, it is a compliment to Me and it is an exercise of your faith.
When you give honor to My words, you give honor to Me.
If you honor another person, you will listen to him. You will give importance to his opinions, his thoughts, his wisdom.
To honor a parent is to put the parent's words in a place of importance in your life. Honoring him is making his words your guide, your counsel, your stability.
You cannot honor Me without honoring My Words by putting them first in your life.
My words are life, like Jesus said, because they constantly counsel and guide and protect you. They lead you to success in all areas of your life.
Many of My children worship Me and praise Me, but they do not honor Me by listening to My personal words to them.
I said to honor your father and mother so that your life would be long in the earth.
I am your Father and My Words are given to lead you to long life; also to lead you to the abundant life in the earth. I'm speaking to you personally.
My Words should be of great worth to you and worthy of your honor.
To honor My Words is to give them high ranking, above any words in the earth. My Words deserve your respect because they lead you to the most wonderful life that My children can have in the earth.
Listen, listen, listen. Hear, hear, hear. Live, live, live.
Love, God
Psalm 23; John 14:15; John 15:25 &26; John 16:13-15; I Corinthians 2:13

No comments: