Friday, July 30, 2010

ASK FOR WISDOM

Dear One,
To do something led by the passions of the flesh is to do it with the lowest power available in the earth, and it will come back to bite you every time.
To do something led by My Spirit is to do it with the highest power available in the earth and in the heavens, and it will be blessed and profitable every time.
My power is always available to you to perform supernatural acts.
Do not limit Me and My power only to what you have observed as religious activity, for I provide My power and ability for all areas of your life. For even the most menial tasks I can provide organization and insight which will make the tasks easier and more efficient. I want to be involved in every aspect off your life and in every moment of your day, in every decision and circumstance.
To acknowledge Me is to ask for My knowledge and wisdom in every activity in your life and to expect to receive whatever insight is necessary to perform the task with the greatest efficiency.
I am interested in everything you do and, like a good parent, I provide insight, knowledge, wisdom and even power to accomplish everything you endeavor to do.
Learn to receive My guidance in the little things so that it will be easy to receive My guidance in the big things.
I am already a moment by moment part of your life because I live in you. You only need to acknowledge (ask for knowledge) that I already have what you need for every task and you need to acknowledge that I am inside of you providing everything you need. Then receive it. It's always available. I said to ask and you will receive.
Love, God
Proverbs 3:6; Matthew 7:7-11; James 1:5-8

No comments: