Friday, July 16, 2010

EASTER EGG HUNTS



Dear One,
ALERT! Be alert to see My work in the earth in your behalf. You must stay spiritually alert or you will miss many of My unusual blessings, Often you will regard them as coincidences rather than My hand at work in your behalf.
A grateful heart will always look for miracles because a grateful heart lives constantly with expectations of the best to happen. A grateful heart is full of great expectations.
Being alert to My blessings is like an Easter egg hunt, finding blessings which are sometimes hidden to the natural eye but never hidden to the spiritual eye.
Since eggs are the symbol of life, then you must look for the hidden blessings of the abundant life, a life which is abundantly blessed because you can see the Easter egg blessings all the time. You will find the best ones and the prettiest ones and the freshest ones if you expect them.
Look for the best with the same joy that a child has when he hunts Easter eggs, with youthful joy and excitement. Then you will have eyes to see and hears to hear, like I want you to have.
Love, God
Matthew 13:16 & 17; John 10:10; I Corinthians 2:9

No comments: