Monday, August 30, 2010

GOD'S DELIGHT AND JOY

Dear One,

The joy you have when you watch a person grow in wisdom and knowledge of My love is tiny compared to My joy when I observe the growth of each one of My children. I delight in each stage of your growth, in each new discovery that you make, and in every step you take toward the mark of the high calling that I have for all of you, which is to become the image of My Love in the earth.
I delight in you, in your character and personality, in your idiosyncrasies, in your strengths; and, yes, even in your weaknesses which will soon become strengths when you seek and then receive truths that set you free.
I delight in your joy and excitement as each new revelation unfolds. As you peek around the corner at each new truth to cautiously view it with curiosity, I am filled with joy at your adventuresome spirit. You bring great joy to My life as I observe your voracious appetite for truth.
I delight in you because you are My child and I love you unconditionally.

Love, God
Matthew 6:33; I Kings 10:9; Romans 7:22; John 3:16; Romans 5:5-8

No comments: