Thursday, August 5, 2010

NO LIMITS


Dear One,
My glory is in you in the person of the Holy Spirit.
My glory is also around you in the angels and My omnipresence.
There can be no fear, no dread, no unbelief when you know that I am in you and My angels are around you to minister to you and for you.
I am called the Lord of Hosts because of My angels who minister for me and for My children.
I will give you guidance, comfort and I will teach you and love you though My Holy Spirit. I will fight your battles and minister to and for you through My angels.
When you have so much going for you, how can you keep from having faith for anything? You cannot fail when you walk in the Spirit and pray in the Spirit.
I said that all things will work together for your good when you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit. In fact, I said I would do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine according to the power that is in you.
When the power in you is My Holy Spirit, then the sky is not the limit. Beyond the sky into the heavens is the only limit.
Depend on Me and My hosts of working angels. We are dependable.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 8

No comments: