Sunday, August 15, 2010

GOD'S MANNA


Dear One,
When you consume food you perpetuate your life because the food is converted into nutrients which will nourish your cells, enrich your blood and provide necessary ingredients for your organs, etc; thus, your life is perpetuated. Every part of your body is benefited by the vitamins, the minerals, the roughage and the energy created by the food.
The same is true of My manna, the bread and wine of My words which Jesus said are His body and blood and My daily manna for you.
My daily manna for you is your spiritual life-perpetuating food because My words to you contain all of the necessary spiritual vitamins and minerals that you need to sustain My Life within your natural body.
I said through Jesus, "My Words are Spirit and Life."
My words cannot perpetuate spiritual life with food that you eat which is regurgitated by other people because the food has lost some of its food value. Sometimes old manna spoils and becomes doctrine or philosopy rather than life giving good.
When you have eaten of My personal, private words to you, then you truly will hunger and thirst for more fresh daily manna because it has blessed you and produced good results.
My daily words to you are surely manna from heaven, manna which will keep you as the head and not the tail, above and not beneath the problems of life. When you listen to and heed My words to you, you will have success in every area of life. I am the Life-giver and My words are Spirit and Life.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28: 1-14;John 6:63 & 64;Psalm 1:1-3

No comments: