Thursday, August 26, 2010

MAGNIFIFYING GOD


Dear One,

When you instill hope in people with testimonies of healings or words of wisdom or thrilling revelations, in truth you are magnifying Me and My Kingdom. When you enlarge the understanding of My works by telling about them, then you are magnifying Me, magnifying My abilities.
Telling about what I've done for you is so much more effective than merely telling about the works of Jesus when He walked the earth. Those are true testimonies, but people hunger now for new, fresh testimonies of My activities in the earth as I dwell in the earth in the person of the Holy Spirit.
My accomplishments in you and for you are just as real and powerful as My accomplishments in the past. Telling about My working in the far past are impersonal. Telling about what I have done for you is personal.
My personal activities in your life are powerful because you and I lived the incidents together. We were in unity and we felt the same spiritual emotions as they were happening.
When you tell what I have revealed to you, you magnify Me.
When you tell about My incidents of healings in your life, you magnify Me.
When you tell about the revelations of My love, you magnify Me.
The more you magnify Me by telling about Me, the more powerful My influence in the earth becomes.
Magnify Me by telling about My personal gifts of healings, miracles, wisdom, knowledge, spiritual languages, and revelations. Those things thrill people and cause them to believe that I can do the same thing for them.
Let people know that I am actively engaged in your life and in the lives of those who believe. I am a personal Father and I do personal things for My children. People won't believe in My personal gifts for them if you don't tell them what I have done for you. Magnify Me by telling about My work in your life.
Love, God
Luke 1:46-53; Acts 10:46; Philippians 1:20; Psalm 138:2; Psalm 70:4

No comments: