Wednesday, August 4, 2010

STAND UP


Dear One,
When your mind is set on religious teachings about the end of time, then you stop truly living in the present time. You also neglect using your authority to put your enemy under your feet when you're planning on a great escape from an anticipated end of the world.
Jesus said, "Father, I don't ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one." I granted His request when I sent the Holy Spirit with all of My authority and power into the world to be received by My children and then used to overcome the evil one.
Many of My children are like soldiers who lay down their weapons and then lay down on the battlefield waiting to go home when all the time they have the power, authority and ability to defeat the enemy who is bringing all manner of evil against them at the time. The soldiers only need to use the weapons of their warfare to chase the enemy off of the field and into prison camps and then the soldiers can live in peace. As long as the soldiers wait for the end, while laying down on the battlefield, there is no victory and the enemy is allowed to continue to use his tactics to defeat the soldiers as well as the families of the soldiers.
My children should not be like those soldiers, defeated while their powerful weapons lay beside them on the field as they wait to be taken out of the battle.
It is all so simple, but the enemy has used deception against My children and My children have believed the lies. Instead of using My power and authority against the enemy, who is the devil and his demons, they use it against other people who do not believe the same doctrines that they believe. My children are not the enemy of My children. The devil and his demons are.
Pick yourself up off of the battlefield if you are waiting for Me to take you out of the battle. Use My authority and power that I have given you in the person of the Holy Spirit and send the spiritual enemies to the abyss where they belong.
I am in you. Because I am in you, you have all power, dominion and authority to restore the earth to a state of peace.
Pick up your weapons. Take up the sword of the spirit. Then gird your loins with truth, putting on the gospel of peace, and your breastplate of righteousness. The battle against evil is yours. You have already won the war. Now win each individual battle in your life with the aid of My Holy Spirit.
Take off your spiritual purple heart medals given to the wounded that you so proudly display and put on the Medal of Honor that your brother Jesus passed on to you. He died for that medal and He passed it on to you when He sent the Holy Spirit into you.
I am with you in every battle; and, guess what, we win when you pick up your weapons and engage in battle against the devil and his demons.
Love, God
Ephesians 6:10-18; John 17:15-2
photo from my yard...

No comments: