Monday, August 2, 2010

REST FOR YOUR SOUL

(oops)
Dear One,
There is a place of peace and quiet rest inside of you where you can find tranquility, even though there is strife and turmoil around you.
I am in that place of rest in the kingdom within you, and My presence is the reason for the peace and the tranquility.
When Jesus walked the earth, every place He put his feet became holy ground because of My life within him. It is, likewise, true of your spirit within you where I live. There is rest and peace and tranquility there because I live there . I'm always ready to restore peace and tranquility to you. They are present within your being, within your spirit.
How do you find peace? You must shut down your troubled mind, retreat into your inner man where I live, and rest and peace will flood your entire being.
I said I would give rest for your soul. It's always there. You must turn from the frantic life that you live, decide you want rest, and then shift your whole being into fellowship with Me. I'm not far away. I'm inside of you in your spirit. I live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit. He is the distributor of My peace and rest within you. Ask Him to flood you with peace and He will. He's the Giver of peace.
"Peace, peace wonderful peace," is yours.
I will sweep over you with peace from your spirit in fathomless billows of love.
Love, God
John 14:1; John 14:27; Romans 8:8; Romans 14;19; Romans 15:13

No comments: