Saturday, August 7, 2010

TESTING OF FAITH AND LOVE


Dear One,
The testing of your faith always comes from your enemy, the devil.
The testing of your love always comes from your enemy, the devil, and his testing comes to get you into areas of fear, impatience, hatred, anger, disgust, depression, etc. so that you will lose your peace and sense of well being. Then he will send in his reinforcements to try to defeat you in other areas of your life. That is his battle plan.
Because love and faith are attributable to personality traits that you have inherited from Me, he wants to rob you of your identity as My child.
When you have resisted the devil and when you have refused to fall for his deceit, then you are ministered to by My angels just like Jesus was ministered to after He resisted the devil by using My written words.
If you fall for the enemy's deceit and allow him to force you to abandon love and faith, then he can harass you even more because you are in his territory and you are surrounded with his family of demons. If that occurs, you should realize what has happened, then immediately renounce his works in your life and return to your life of love and faith so that I can work for you though My angels.
You know that turning from a wrong path of action is what is called repenting. It means to turn away and go another path.
When you repent you are turning away from the devil's actions and reactions and you are returning to My actions and reactions of love, peace, kindness, goodness, patience, mercy and faith which will restore your peace of mind and loving ways. Then we're back on My game plan of spreading My love into the world, covering everyone with My love.

Love, God
Matthew 4:1-11; Galatians 5:13-25

No comments: