Saturday, December 4, 2010

SPIRITUAL EYESIGHT


Dear One,

My miracles flow freely if you have spiritual eyes to see.
The unbelieving mind of men, spurred by spirits of unbelief, want to see spectacular happenings in order to believe. That is getting the cart before the horse. Only when you know that I love you, that I want the best for you and that I will pour out My blessings on you, only then you will have trust enough to open the gates into your life so that I can bring My gifts of miracles to you.
There are miracles happening in your life every day, but if you only have eyes to see spectacular things in order to believe, then you miss My beginning miracles, my middle ones and the ends of the miracles that are happening in your lives every day. Belief and faith come before miracles, not after them.
Spiritual eyes, the eyes of your spirit, will discern My workings in your life and the lives of others because spiritual eyes are powered by faith and belief.
Seeing with your natural eyes is not believing. Faith is seeing with your spiritual eyes, and then observing the daily miracles that are leading up the manifestation of the answers to your prayers. Cultivate spiritual eyesight to add to your natural eyesight. Then you will have the desires of your heart.

Love, God
Hebrews 11, the whole chapter.

No comments: