Friday, December 17, 2010

INTEGRITY

Dear One,
Integrity is being true to one's own words. My reputation is that I am a person of integrity because My word is true and firm. It produces what I say it will produce.
If I were not a person of integrity, then the basis of My love relationship with My children would not be stable and unmovable, because My children would not be able to trust Me at My word.
Trust must be deserved, and My children trust Me because I have proven over and over that My promises are yes and amen. When I say something, then it is firm, it is binding, it is a promise and it is guaranteed.
Because I am a person of My word, then My children who truly know Me are confident and sure of themselves because of My integrity. My children are people of integrity because I am a person of integrity.
You should seek holiness, purity, truthfulness and seek to be completely cleansed of all negativity in your life, because you are people of integrity. With purity and truthfulness you will reflect My glory, which is based on My integrity.
Love, God
II Corinthians 1:20; Hebrews 6:13-20
photo from our Christmas Home...

No comments: