Monday, December 27, 2010

TRUE PRAISE


Dear One,
Giving praise to another person is giving praise to Me.
Withholding praise from a person who needs and desire and deserves praise is withholding praise from Me.
Many of My children religiously praise Me in an effort to entice Me to manifest Myself to them, when all the time I have already manifested Myself in their neighbors, their children, then grandchildren, their friends; yes, even those whom they consider their enemies.
Remember that I said whatsoever you do to the least of My children you do to me. I live in your earth in your political foes, in your religious foes, also in the ones in whom you least expect Me to live.
Regard all men as the temple of My Spirit, dwelling places where I live, and you will see your attitude change toward them.
I live in you. What makes you think I don't live in them, even though their mental computers are programmed with different philosophies, different theologies, different cultures, different beliefs and actions. Their spirits came from the same place your spirit did, which is My heavenly kingdom, so they are your spiritual equal. They are your spiritual relatives just like I am.
To hate another person is to hate yourself and to hate Me. To love another person is to love Me and to love yourself. We are all spiritually connected.
Love, God
Matthew 18:5; Matthew 18:10; Matthew 25:30-40; Luke 9:48

No comments: