Thursday, December 16, 2010

OVERWHELMING DELIGHT


Dear One,
There should be no real surprises in store for My children. However, there should be times of overwhelming delight because you have know all along the best things to be had in life are yours, but the surprise is that you weren't expecting the very,very best things.
The only other surprise that you, as My child, should have is how the best things come to you, not that they did come to you. You expected them to come, just not in the form or way that they came.
Your delight in My gifts to you are the best form of thanks to Me. You love to observe your children and your grandchildren enjoying things that you've given to them. I enjoy observing your delight which comes from My gifts to you. Enjoying My gifts to you are the highest form of praise to Me. Using the gifts I give to you are the highest form of thanksgiving.
The one who has the abundant life enjoys all of my gifts and all of My blessings, and the grateful heart make good use of them with great delight, then shares them with others who don't know how to expect them and access them.
My avenues of answering prayers for you are varied and they will always leave you surprised at the paths they took, sometimes the most unlikely.
Love, God.
John 10:10; Matthew 13:11 & 12; Romans 12:2; II Timothy 3:17; James 1:17.
photo from: "our home"

No comments: