Friday, December 10, 2010

TRUE COMMUNION


Dear One,
Men still perish for lack of knowledge. The people who know the most information about Me usually don't personally know Me. They know Me the least, actually. Facts about Me seem to satisfy their ego so that they feel prideful in their historical knowledge about Me. The facts that they have gathered have caused fear of Me to prevail because the historians whom they have studied didn't know Me intimately, either, so a long-distance, hands-off relationship with Me is perpetuated.
Only when men take time to be with Me one-on-one will they know me, and then our love relationship begins. That can only happen with the mediator, the Holy Spirit, whom I sent to live in men and reveal My personality to them. True communion is to partake of one another, to share the deepest parts of one another, and We can only do that one-on-one in the deepest part of your being where I reside. We live in the same dwelling place, your body, which is My temple, so our communion is logistically easy. Some of My children find it easier to commune with other people as a substitute for communion with Me. They still want a God that they can physically touch so they find substitutes in earthly bodies.
Your communion with others should be an outgrowth of communion with me, not a substitute. That's why I said that when you gather together with others that you each one should have a song, a revelation or a word of wisdom to share, sharing what you have already learned from Me in our communion time together. Long distance relationships lose their vitality after a while if true one-on- one communion is never exchanged. The same is true spiritually.
If My children do not endeavor to perpetuate our one-on-one communion, then there is no exchange of life that is experienced only by an outpouring of My Spirit into their lives. Knowledge still puffs up with pride.
Fellowship and true communion with Me bring joy, love and humility. Love, God
Romans 5:5; I Corinthians 2:10 -13; Ephesians 3:3-5; Matthew 16:15-17

No comments: