Monday, December 6, 2010

EXERCISING AUTHORITY OVER NEGATIVE FORCES


Dear One,
There is nothing beyond My control and there is nothing beyond your control.
Control is nothing other than taking your place of authority and using your authority to regain the dominion I gave you in the earth.
Remember that Adam and I walked and talked together. Our Oneness and our unity was called paradise, and Adam's world was Paradise as long as he was unified with Me. Only when he allowed himself to be unified with the alien spirit satan did his Paradise become lost through curses.
My powers and abilities are available to you in all of your affairs so that there is no occasion for you to say that due to circumstances beyond your control that you have failed to receive all of My blessing. That is impossible when we are in unity because then I can change things through you with My powers and abilities that are resident in you through My Holy Spirit. That is the reason I gave My words in spiritual prayer languages to my children, so that I can gain authority again in the world and change bad things to good. There is nothing beyond our control because everything is subject to your authority and My authority when we are in unity and when you are walking in a spirit of love with all men.
Allow Me to change you first and then we will change everything in your life from bad to good.
When you are tempted to consider anything beyond your ability and My ability, refuse that thought and say, "My Father can do super abundantly above all I dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in me." Then believe it and speak it as often as necessary until My blessings overtake you.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28:1-13; Romans 8:37; Ephesians 3:20.

No comments: