Sunday, December 26, 2010

MIGHTY WEAPONS

Dear One,
When I told you that the spiritual weapons of your warfare are mighty, I meant that they are truly full of might and power and authority and strength, the mightiest in the earth and in the heavens. There is no comparison between the might of your spiritual weapons and the weapons of your spiritual enemies.
I said in the Instructions Book that our weapons are mighty enough to pull down demonic strongholds. Those strongholds have been held for millions and million of years by your enemies, but the weapons that I gave you in the Holy Spirit are powerful enough to pull them down and dispose of them easily and completely.
The spiritual weapons inside of you are My weapons, they are My Words, therefore they are the mightiest. I have Words of instructions which unseat principalities and powers and I have Words which rebuild the devastation that they caused in the past.
Don't forget that I always rebuild what has been destroyed by your enemies and I rebuild them to My perfect specifications. My Words accomplish that.
Love, God
Jeremiah 1: 9-12; II Corinthians 10:3-6; Ephesians 6:10-19

No comments: