Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SPIRITUAL WARS


Dear One,

Learn the lessons of spiritual wars and learn them well.
Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. When He comes to live in you, His mission in you is not limited to continuing to destroy the works of the devil but also to casting his demons and their works out of your world and into hell.
I told you through the Holy Spirit that the weapons of your warfare are spiritual words, which are a two edge sword. I also told you to pray in the Spirit at all times in all seasons and that you would build yourself up on your most holy faith by doing it. You become stronger in your efforts to resist the devil when you are spiritually powerful. Also, your insight into the identiy of the real enemy will be more apparent when you are spiritually strong.
So many of My children war against other men who are created in My image. They should be warring against the devil and his activities in their lives and the lives of others.
You must begin to realize that the devil is your only enemy. Sometimes men turn against Me and war against Me when things go wrong rather than warring against the true enemy, the devil. Deception has ruled their minds. Instead, I desire that My revelation knowledge, delivered by the Holy Spirit, would rule their minds.
You must walk in love and forgiveness and mercy toward other men, and you must not war in the flesh against them. They are not your enemies. They are to be loved by you because I created them to be loved by Me; therefore, they are to be loved by you.
True love seeks objects on which to pour itself. Men created in My image are eager recipients of your love and My love.
The more you wrestle with flesh and blood, who are men created in my image, the less you become a dispenser of My love.
The more you wrestle with flesh and blood, who are men created in my image, the more you become dispensers of the devil's hatred.
Decide in your own mind the identity of your enemy. Then reserve your attacks for warring in the spirit against him and his demons.
Love was meant for people. Warring was meant for spiritual warfare against your enemy, the devil.
Love, God
John 10:10; Ephesians 6:12-18; I John 3:8

No comments: