Sunday, December 19, 2010

POWER THAT TRANSCENDS


Dear One,

In the lives of My children, in my family the impossible is not only possible but it is guaranteed because of My power and abilities. You must understand that the impossibilities in the earth are transcended by all of the elements of My power in My dimension when you bring Me into a situation with prayer.
I have told all of My children in My Instruction Book that the presence of My Holy Spirit in you is much greater than anything in the world, meaning that My authority, My creative power, My supernatural abilities in you in the person of the Holy Spirit transcend the limited authority and the natural powers available in the world.
My power transcends the strengths and abilities of the human body, transcends all human wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the human mind, and transcends the limited authority and power of the human spirit.
I promised through Jesus that you would do greater things than Jesus did in the earth. That spiritual possibility was completed when He took away the authority in the earth from the demonic prince of the world and then gave My authority back to any man who would choose to receive My Holy Spirit.
Through My Holy Spirit's indwelling in men, then men can again become full of My power and authority in the earth to overcome all the works of the devil, overcome all of the mistakes of men and overcome all the limitations of men.
Use My authority and My power and my spiritual abilities in all of your affairs. Then you will experience what men call impossible to become not only possible but they are guaranteed and sure.
You can do greater works if you listen to Me and receive My instructions. Then you will see that we can work together and you will transcend human limitations, surpassing them in quality and excelling in all things.
That's one of the keys to My kingdom, that I will reveal discoveries and solutions to everything. I share them with anyone who will listen. Through My Spirit I give you authority over things in earth and in the heavenly dimension around you.

Love, God
John 14:8-14; John 16:12-16; Mark 11:23; Ephesians 1:16-23

No comments: